The following post is based on my own personal opinions and impressions of several TV shows that I have watched over the years. It is not meant as a review so don’t come cryin’ to me if you don’t like how I’ve described the shows. That is all.
This post was written for the following reasons:
- The Craic.
So yeah, there I was earlier today, working away on a new blog when I picked up my phone and went into my ‘notes’ for some unknown reason. To my delight, my most recent note to myself was one with the title: “Describe TV shows in 5 words” and I thought ‘Thank you Jesus” because I had hit a serious road-block with the other post and I was glad to work on something else.
You see, I’m always wide awake at night and I’m more like a flaming thorn-bush of hatred in the mornings, so I do my best thinking at night. I do often make a note of ideas I have for writing about and so Bob’s your uncle and all that; here we are!
So yeah, that’s what I’m gonna do! Wellll, when I say describe, I mean it more like; ‘The 5 words that come to mind when I think of this TV show’ kind of thing…. If ya get me.
As I said above, there is no real reason behind this blog. I just think it will be a fun challenge for me and MAAAYYYBEE someone might get a laugh out of it.
If not… I’ll just delete the website and never write again………. Too dramatic? Thought so!
Let’s get on with it then…
…and Don’t worry, there is no need for a ‘Spoiler Alert’. I don’t really give much away in my descriptions so you don’t have to read this with one eye closed.
TV Shows described in 5 words:
1. Orange is the New Black: Lesbian prisoners sell their knickers.
2. Daredevil: Blind superhero can’t see sh*t.
3. Once upon a time: Fairy-tale characters high on acid.
4. How to get away with murder: Alcoholic lawyer teaches ‘yuppy’ f*ckers.
5. Homeland: Crazy blonde b*tch catches terrorists.
6. Pretty little liars: Dead girl isn’t actually dead OR Five gobsh*tes do stupid sh*t.
7. Breaking Bad: Dying teacher cooks unreal meth.
8. House of cards: Dodgy politician climbs Washington’s ladder.
9. Grey’s Anatomy: Unluckiest hospital in the world.
10. The 100: Teenagers f*ck up earth again.
11. The Walking Dead: Zombies left, right and centre.
12. Game of Thrones: (Never watched this but I’m gonna give it a go using what I have heard.) Land, murder, dragons and ridin’. (How did I do?!)
13. Dexter: Introvert ‘gets off’ on killing.
14. American Horror Story: Your nightmares in a nutshell.
15. True Blood: Vampires ride and eat everyone.
16. Stranger Things: 80’s kids search for friend OR Bald kid gets nose bleeds.
17. American Vandal: Student paints d*cks on cars. (That’s supposed to be an ‘i’ not a ‘u’ by the way….)
18. The Big Bang Theory: Five nerds and two blondes OR Science, hot beverages and knocking.
19. 13 Reasons Why: Girl records reasons friends suck.
20. The Killing: Cynical ginger woman solves murders.
21. Scandal: President bangs his communications director.
22. The Good Wife: Cheating lawyers defend dodgy b*stards.
23. Glee: High School Musical on steroids.
24. The Flash: Fast lad does cool sh*t.
25. That’s so Raven: Psychic teenager makes stupid faces.
26. Powerpuff Girls: Three psycho b*tches fight crime.
27. Scream Queens: Idiots murdered one by one.
28. Lost: What the f*ck’s going on?
29. Keeping up with the Kardashians: Absolute gobsh*tes doing absolutely nathin’.
30. Nashville: Sex, drugs and Country music.
To be continued…
Aw lads I’m knackered trying to think of more shows that I’ve watched, so I’m gonna leave her there for now. Feel free to comment any that you come up with yourselves. I’d love to hear them!
I’m working on two other blogs at the minute (try and contain the excitement now), but I don’t want to publish them too soon. You know what they say; nothing worse than premature publication right?! Ay ay?! (I’ll see myself out….)
Anyhoo, that’s it… I’ll hopefully get to post again this weekend with some amaaaaazingly funny shtuff, so until then…
Have a great week & be good.