The opinions expressed in the following post are personal and are not intended to offend or upset anyone. However, if this does occur; please pick up the nearest phone and call someone who cares.
For anyone who is reading this and hasn’t ever read any of my other stuff, I’m warning you now; I am very, very sarcastic. Not mean. Just very sarcastic… (ok maybe a bit mean but, meh…)
Now that we’ve that cleared up, I’ll get into the good stuff… (yes, it does get better than this.)
I’ve spent the last few days compiling a list of ‘sh*t I hate’ and just making note of it in my phone and surprise, surprise; I hate a lot of sh*t. I don’t want to seem like a super moany b*tch, but I just thought it would be fun to make a list and see if other people hate the same things that I do. Super fun right?!
I might follow-up this post with a list of ‘sh*t I love’, but that might be a bit too soppy so I’ll see about that one…
*Side note: I am aware that there are ACTUAL problems in the world and that most of the things on this list are pathetically petty, but it’s just for entertainment purposes, so chill the beans…
Right so, without further doo-doo, I present to you; the list…
Sh*t I hate:
In no particular order…
- When I burn my tongue on the first sip of tea. My day is genuinely ruined when this happens.
2. When I accidentally rip the cardboard tab at the top of the cereal box. WHY can’t I do anything right?
3. When I order food WITHOUT salad/grass on the plate and the food comes WITH salad/grass on the plate… Do I need to write it down for ya’ll?
4. General talking on the phone but especially having to call people to make appointments… I’ve to have a script done out or I panic and hang-up before they answer.
5. Wearing a sock with a hole.
6. Wearing 2 socks with 2 holes.
8. Sh*te WiFi. I would genuinely rather no WiFi at all.
9. Ketchup in general is offensive and I strongly feel as if it should be banned from public places. Just sayin’.
10. Big groups of insects. They may be small, but they creep me out when they’re in gangs.
11. Hand dryers in public bathrooms. Could they BE any louder?
12. Burps. Can’t cope with them. Absolute pet hate of mine.
13. Not being able to eat bread for breakfast, lunch and dinner without becoming a chunky monkey.
14. When I go into a supermarket for 1 item and there is ALWAYS someone standing right in front of the shelf I need to look at… Every. Single. Time.
15. I spill my tea on myself at LEAST once a day without fail. Seriously considering using a sippy-cup.
16. The absence of an apostrophe when it’s necessary. (See what I did there?!)
17. The sea. Yeah it looks fab but, it stinks, it’s full of crazy-ass creatures and you can like, die.
18. The character Emily in ‘Friends’. I don’t care what anyone says, she was a d*ck. Fact.
19. The fact that there is still a lizard hiding in my bathroom and I fear that he is waiting patiently for the perfect moment to re-enact the shower scene from psycho… (updates to come)
20. People who use the word ‘bae’ un-sarcastically. Who is ‘bae’ and where the f*ck did they come out of?
21. A new-found hate of mine; dirty, rotten mosquito b*stards.
22. Liquorice. I really don’t get it. You might as well eat tar. Also, the smell of it reminds me of that one time I almost died. (Shoutout to sambuca for that one.)
23. The ending to the series ‘The Good Wife’… WHAT the hell was that about? Seven seasons for what? Shockin’ disappointed I was.
24. Someone touching my food. I’m all good with the sharing, not with the touching. (Sounds dodge, but ya get what I mean.)
25. When you bite into a slice of pizza, all the cheese comes off and you burn your chin. WHY MEEEE???
26. Noise in general. I’m gone fierce sensitive to loud noises in me auld age.
27. When there’s no milk for a droppeen a tae. I won’t even go there.
28. Busting a hole in my fave jeans. Three pairs gone. THREE. (I blame the government.)
29. Someone talking to me while I eat. Food will always take priority, so SHADDUP ’til I’m done.
30. When you’re standing in a queue in a shop and the person behind you is so close to you that you nearly have to invite them home with ya for the dinner. Get off me back ya dose.
Aaaaaand that’s it!
I think I’ll leave it at 30. There are many more, but I’ll hold it there for now. All genuine hates of mine. No fiction here lads! Well I enjoyed putting that list together. I feel like there’s a real weight off my shoulders… Ahhhh
Hopefully someone got a laugh out of one or two of them or at least related to a few! I’ll try and make my next blog less negative…. (Pfffft, yeah right.)
That’s it from me folks.
Have a great week,